Bangladeshi auction site

Got a Sony Ericsson K810i - The Cybershot Phone  

Posted by T ZAMAN in ,

I got a brand new Sony Ericsson k810i (The Cybershot Phone) about 2 weeks back and have been enjoying using it.

Well, let me give you a brief history of my love for Sony Ericsson phone - it all started 5-6years back with the T610 that my dad got me. Till then I was snubbed in the world of Nokia with the Nokia 6150(was a pioneer with IR support at that time and a legendary long antennae) and later Nokia 8310(a sleek and small phone - good battery support). But once I was introduced to the facinating world of Sony Ericsson - I never looked back(very truly).

My first SE phone T610 was an awesome handset for that time with cool features like bluetooth and a decent camera. Also, the ability to have your customized themes made it look afresh every few days. Later I got a k700i which I used (very rashly) for more than 2-3years and till the last day I had it in my hand - it performed like a star. The only problem used to be with the joystick acting funny during the monsoon's. Well, I don't want to bore you with the past - let's have a peek into my new Cybershot phone.

The Sony Ericsson K810i is called a Cybershot phone due to the powerful 3.2 Mega Pixel camera that it hosts. The camera is truly awesome and I love each snap that it takes. It has an in-build Image Stabilizer that results in truly flawless images. I have a Sony 8.2 Mega Pixel Camera for personal use but the images produced with my phone are pretty good to print too.

My handset came with a whooping 2GB M2 memory card - but I have already consumed almost 75% of it. I have put in many movies and transferred my song collections. Also, I have huge collection of mobile games - something to the tune of 200+ (not kidding).

Well, I'll keep you posted on the cool features of this wonderful gadget in the coming days.

Here are a few images taken from this phone (Click to enlarge the images).


Free Web Hosting
http://in.boobies.com/c/fmp.cgi/8001/2165461.yu567fsdfed/A

SEARCH THE WEB

PLEASE READ THIS

This blog is intended for educational use. All data presented on this website were gathered from outside sources and no files are actually hosted in this website. The owner of this site shall not be held responsible for how the site visitors use the information provided here.

DONATE NOW

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Widgets

Recent Posts

Archives

Subscribe

BlogUpp!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter