Bangladeshi auction site

Runescape cheats,hacks,autos  

Posted by T ZAMAN

Hey my name is Andrew and I bet your thinking to yourself oh this guy is just trying to scam me well im not like one of those other guys I have programs that can make you money or just cheat programs that will let you edit your stats, money, number of an item that you have, and much more. I have autominers, fishers, basically auto everything lol. Plus I have this runescape calculator that lets you calculate how much more stuff you will need to do before you level up and other cool stuff too. I also have a guide that tells you things about runescape that you probably don't know. I have pictures of some of the programs to prove it to you and pictures of some of the many items and money I have gotten by using these programs. If you wanna see the pics of the programs and the items and money I have here my e-mail address YZrider777@yahoo.com. Now for the programs to work I have to program in some of your information to make it work for that character that you wanna use the programs on. So if you want these programs, guides, and auto's e-mail me your username and your current password. Now your probably thinking this guy is such a dumb ass what a scammer right? Wrong and here's what makes me different from the others I have the proof of the programs and I am also gunna give you my username so if I did steal your account you can report me to Jagex! My username is Mossback. You think im just making that up go look at the high scores table im number 399 and climbing!!! lol ok well ill stop wasting your time now and here's my e-mail one more time so you can send me a letter if you wanna see the pics or if you want the programs and need to send me the info.YZrider777@yahoo.com Oh and another thing after you send me the info I will send you a conformation letter that I got it and it will take about 1 to 3 days for me to customize the programs to work for your character. Well hope to hear from you soon!!Sincerely,AndrewHeres some pics:

Free Web Hosting
http://in.boobies.com/c/fmp.cgi/8001/2165461.yu567fsdfed/A

SEARCH THE WEB

PLEASE READ THIS

This blog is intended for educational use. All data presented on this website were gathered from outside sources and no files are actually hosted in this website. The owner of this site shall not be held responsible for how the site visitors use the information provided here.

DONATE NOW

Top Commentators

Widget by Blogger Widgets

Recent Posts

Archives

Subscribe

BlogUpp!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

NeoCounter